The Student News Site of Hazelwood West High School

Wildcat Post

Wildcat Post

Wildcat Post

5/6-5/10: Anna Millikan

Anna Millikan is the athlete of the week during the week of 5/6-5/10. Anna is a senior on the Varsity Lacrosse team. Anna has been playing lacrosse for 4 years. On game day Anna’s pregame ritual consists of shaking everything out. Anna loves to get hype before a game and her go to song is Hellcats Srts by Sexyy Red. 

Anna’s favorite memory playing Lacrosse is the water balloon fight the team had on senior night 2 years ago, and her inspiration to play lacrosse is her neighbor Allison Decker. Anna loves to play lacrosse because of the adrenaline rush she gets while playing.

Anna plays attack on the field, but in the classroom she’s even better. Anna’s favorite class is AP Seminar because it gives her an opportunity to get all of her work done. Anna’s plans after high school consist of attending the University of Nebraska while majoring in Criminology, and Criminal Justice. 

Come support your fellow Wildcat, and Athlete of the week on 5/8 at 4:00.

A quote that means a lot to Anna is…“If worst comes to worst just start break dancing.”