The Student News Site of Hazelwood West High School

Wildcat Post

Wildcat Post

Wildcat Post

Car shows of 2024

Car shows of 2024

Car shows are a way of bringing people together that have a similar interest of cars. These shows can range from nighttime meets in abandoned parking lots to gas station meet ups to morning “Cars and Coffee”. These events are a form of expression across many car enthusiasts with many different tastes.

• Caffeine & Chrome: Mar 30, 2024 – 9:00 AM-Noon

The Caffeine & Chrome Car Show is an early morning show with provided donuts and coffee while supplies last. This show is open to all cars and is sure to have a wide variety. There are more of these events to happen so if you cannot make it to this event there is sure to be another.

• The Easter Car Show: Mar 31, 2024 – 11:30AM-4:30PM 

The Easter Car Show will have many cars ranging from classics to collector cars. This antique car show is one of the oldest car show traditions in the St. Louis area. This car show will be packed with vintage cars and is a must see for antique car enthusiasts.

• St Louis European Auto Show: Jun 9, 2024– 11:00AM-2:00PM

The St Louis European Auto Show has been an annual event since 1987! This event will feature many exotic and foreign car brands. If you are a fan of European automobiles, this event is a must see.