The Student News Site of Hazelwood West High School

Wildcat Post

Wildcat Post

Wildcat Post

Behind the Outfits of West

Clothes are the most accessible way to show who you are and what makes you unique. Students at Hazelwood West have a large variety of styles and personalities. Styles range all the way from Crocs to Doc. Martins.

One of Hazelwood West’s Seniors, Tonecia Gamble values style deeply. She gets most of her clothes from Shein, Forever 21, Hollister, and similar stores. Gamble spends anywhere from $4 to $200 on her accessories, displaying her dedication to looking good.

What I wear determines what kind of day I will have

— Gamble

Hazelwood West’s Terrell Hamilton, 11th grade, recommends teens his age to get their clothes from Instagram Influencers. He feels that his outfits give a cool type of look but are still comfortable for school even enough to wear to gym.

“A good comfortable and affordable but still trendy can be bought around $200” Hamilton said

Boston Hammond, a senior, goes for a loud and unique look when finding his outfit for school. The most important thing with his outfit is the Tabi boots which are also the most expensive piece, $262.00. The most he would spend on an outfit is $300.

“I get most of my clothes from the thrift stores and online marketplaces” said Hammond